- Develop a DISCUSSION PAPER for a school or organisation that provides a RATIONALE for the development and PROVISION of a CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERVICE for a particular student/client/employee population.
– Examples of such a service include career development
programs or career counselling.
- Describe the context of your organisation and the intended recipients of your service (i.e. students, clients, employees).
- Explain the career development needs of your intended recipients and describe evidence of those needs. Use relevant literature to support your explanation of the intended recipients’ career development needs.
- Develop a rationale for the provision of a career development service for the recipients you have identified.
- In your paper, describe the benefits and challenges of the development and provision of your proposed career development service for the recipients and also other students/staff/administration/management.
- Use significant Australian and international literature, reports and policy to support your paper. Your reference list should contain at least 20 references including books, book chapters and journal articles.