Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- advised to make work clear and well presented
- mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from other resources without proper referencing.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted.
- Make sure there is no Plagiarism at all.
Part 1. Answer in 500-600 Words.
- Describe the concept of Communities of Practice. Why are “Communities of practice” Important?
- How can organizations cultivate communities of practice? How can these communities of practice contribute towards the knowledge needs of the organization?
- Provide a detailed description of major roles and responsibilities in a community of practice.
Part 2. Read Chapter 9 and 10 from the book and answer the following questions. Answer in 500-600 Words.
(What are the major steps involved in developing a KM strategy? What sorts of information is needed to recommend a KM strategy to an organization? List the major categories of stakeholders who should be involved in the strategy formulation process.
- Why is it important to conduct an audit before eliciting stakeholder objectives?
- Compare and contrast the three KM metrics of benchmarking, Balanced Scorecard, and house of quality. What are their major advantages and major drawbacks in monitoring progress toward strategic KM and business goals
References: it should have more 7 References